A Prayer for You, Lord

Lord, I'd like to take a few minute more
To really give thanks to what I'm thankful for

For my family, my health, a nice soft bed, my work,
My friends, my freedom, a roof over my head ...

I'm thankful right now for having Eunice in my life, 
to be surrounded by my family and friends
Whose lives touch me more than they'll ever possibly know

I'm thankful for keeping me and my family safe and protected 
at all times
Thankful Lord, that You've blessed me beyond measure
Thankful that in my heart lives life's greatest treasure

So please, heavenly Father, bless me and my family, and 
those dear friends, and colleagues that surround me,
that we would be a continuous blessing to each other.

Design my life that I  would be able to stand each challenges
that may come my way, design my life in a way 
that all your glory and grace shine on me, that I shall not lack.  

Continuously enlighten my path and make clearer those dreams 
and missions that you would like me to be into.

For you Lord, is My Holy Creator, My God, 
My Provider and My Refuge, My Shepherd.
and all these I ask though Jesus Christ, your son. Amen

No comments: