Why Coffee is Good?

Morning coffee is my favorite part of the day. I really love the taste of these legally addictive stimulants and my day would not be complete without them. They boost my energy and really drive me to start working on my stuffs. 

But do we know that aside from boosting our energy, it also increase endurance and decrease muscle fatigue? Yes, it is true.  And for those who are cautious about their health and their physique, coffee would definitely improve your work out.  Caffeine in coffee also helps in suppressing your appetite, thus, lessening the temptations to snack or overeat at meal. This will give us a sexy belly.

Health researches say that coffee may protect us against diabetes.  The antioxidants found in coffee are chlorogenic acid (the one that gives the coffee flavor), and the magnesium. Both improve our body’s sensitivity to insulin and help lower the risk of acquiring diabetes.
Research also says that women who take decaffeinated coffee have 33% lower risk of becoming diabetic than for those non-coffee drinkers.

Well, having this information further suggest that I should keep drinking my 3 to 5 cups of coffee a day. It is not bad anyway and aside from that, I also enjoy the tastes of cappuccino or american espresso especially at times when I needed more energy booster. I also like the lattes, frappes and foamy texture of cold and hot coffee.  

Another good news is, that we have now the Farroncino Cafe that offers the most favorite coffee variance that taste like or even better than that of the most popular and expensive coffee shop but at a very affordable price that range from P39 to P59, just pick your size from tall, grande to venti

I already tried their Cookies and Cream, their Strawberry, Mocha and their Wild Black Forest. They passed my taste and I believe that they’ll suit your taste as well.  They have outlets in some university so better check if you have them in your school too. If none, visit their facebook and check for the out-coming outlets or branches.

Having coffee in our body with superb taste at affordable price is really comforting. That is what we call Good Coffee. So let us enjoy good coffee together at Farroncino cafe!